Monday, August 31, 2009

Fin

I think it is safe to say that the most hellish summer of my life is now over. At least that's what the temperature sign down the street has been telling me for the past week. My window is open and there is a chill breeze blowing in, shooing out August with a cold goodbye. I don't mind it so much. I mean, its not like I had much of a summer anyway. I hope there will be more to come. Maybe even in Chicago.
Yesterday I went to church. It was about parenting. It was my second time seeing John since I threw a fit in Tony's car. All I could think about was Adam. I want so desperately to be over it. I was thinking about this yesterday... I mean, my friends probably want me to either shut up about it, or do something more about it. But I have decided not to do anymore about it, but I have to be okay with the fact that I may never see resolution. It is all just so messed up. There is so much I don't know, like what Adam told John in his defense, what other lies he crafted, that I may take the blame. He knows what he is doing, that much is certain. It sickens me. I am obviously far from over it. I am trying to move on, to care less about what others think. But there is some creep out there who is moving on with life apparently unscathed. He can't escape God though. I should take comfort in that fact.

No comments: